Individual and couples counseling in English in Berlin, with British counselor Katie Knight
An accepting, safe and supportive space for you to:
There are times when it can feel impossible to deal with life’s challenges alone.
Get individually tailored support to gain the confidence and tools to deal with problems and find your way forward.
Experienced in helping with:
Ask me about my experience with any other issues you would like to work on.
Book a free initial consultation:
What my clients say:
"in only a couple of sessions with Katie I felt for the first time in several years on top of the issues I was facing, and like a light-bulb had gone off, with regards to how to approach future challenges"
- Graduate Diploma in Psychology, Aston University
- Diploma in Solution Focused Approach, Change Birmingham Brief Therapy
- Counseling Skills and Theory, Counseling and Psychotherapy Central Awarding Body
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Bournville College
- Advice and Guidance, Oxford and Cambridge and RSA Examinations
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming Diploma, The International NLP Trainers Association
- Awareness in Bereavement Care, Cruse Bereavement Care
Location: Lichtburgring 13, 13355 Berlin - near Bahnhof Gesundbrunnen
Email to book a free consultation or for more information